Sticky Post

Hello Every one we had started a new blog named Girl Wallpapers and want support of Other bloggers , We want to exchange links with you guys , If some Body Intrested Click the blog name Above.

The blog contains Wallpapers and pictures, car pics, girls pics, boys pics nature pictures, hot wallpapers, new windows 7 wallpapers, mobile wallpapers, actress photos, kids photos, cute photos, amazing photos, new pics, selfshot pics, and more

Friday, May 29, 2009

Delikate lite Icon Pack


Well this is an other icons pack created by my friend ASHER aka Kyo-Tux. He is a great designer . and his this icon pack also rocks as other. his work is clear and shiny as usual . icon pack contains 12 icons of size 512 x 512.

If you want to customize your vista or xp desktop . its superb icon pack for you guys.

If you like this icon pack let me . if you dont than also let me know . We need your feedbacks.

Our blog is all about the graphic designing . and if you want something more in graphic designing you guys can also tell us about it and we will do our best to provide you all that stuff.

You can use this pack only for your personal purpose. not for any professional purpose if you want to use it for that please contact the pack designer.

NOTE : - WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ANY ACT .

Author's Profile :- Link
Download :- Link

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this image for deskop is beatifull, 3D image..

Dana Telecom said...

good looking icon. :)

Anonymous said...

just visiting n smile to u again...hope u could do the same..thx..keep smile n enjoy ur life

agree with trends, its nice

HOMER said...

followed u already!

PLS vote for my blog IAMSTAYINGALIVE(www.iamstayingalive.blogspot.com)

The poll is at this site at the bottom sidebar www.salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com THANKS! just choose IAMSTAYINGALIVE

Thanks!

Rofes Deportes said...

Hello:

I added your blog in my 2 websites

www.pasajedeportivo.blogspot.com

http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com

I hope you do the same with my 2 blogs

Thanks.
Rafael

Rofes Deportes said...

Hello, friend:

Add my blogs, please.

I just added yours...

You can check it.

www.pasajedeportivo.blogspot.com

http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com

Rafael

Rofes Deportes said...

PLease, add my blogs links

I just added yours
THanks

www.pasajedeportivo.blogspot.com

http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com

rahma said...

hello there... great info u hv here, thanks ^0^

btw,i linked u in my friends abroad tab and followed u ^-^