Sticky Post

Hello Every one we had started a new blog named Girl Wallpapers and want support of Other bloggers , We want to exchange links with you guys , If some Body Intrested Click the blog name Above.

The blog contains Wallpapers and pictures, car pics, girls pics, boys pics nature pictures, hot wallpapers, new windows 7 wallpapers, mobile wallpapers, actress photos, kids photos, cute photos, amazing photos, new pics, selfshot pics, and more

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Aquanox mini Icon Set by ~cyberchaos05


~cyberchaos05's own comments about his pack :
This icon set was supposed to be released as a complete system replacement icon set but unfortunately due to lack of time I couldn't continue designing the rest of icons and I was forced to put the progress on hold. After receiving a lot messages from people asking me to release the icons, I finally decided to release what I've made so far as a mini icon set, I may get back to designing again in future. There you go!
For download and other information about the icon pack Click here

0 comments: